Tuesday 12 April 2011

Another Wedding

Its always nice to go to a wedding.  Especially with the sun shining.
I had to work for this wedding - it was another photographer day for me.  Which I loved...


The venue was great in Porchester Castle...
Which made it great for backdops.  However the weather and venue caused it's own problems with Joe public coming out to play, so the odd child playing ball in the background was tricky for some shots and odd tourist visiting the castle.  And of course the sunshine had to be managed properly.  But it all seemed to go quite well.  With my trip up to London today I was able to do some editing on the train journey which is useful and I hope the couple will like the results anyway!


Congratulations to the newly weds anyway!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment