Thursday 3 June 2010

There might be hope for everyone of us

So whilst scouring the news for something that wasn't about Golfy "Going Postal" in Cumbria - a really bad unforeseeable joke! And having completed my World Cup predictor - which was actually very cooly done! I discovered "a ray of hope". You see there might be a chance that I am not a lost cause and my grumpiness might actually be helpful to my work and life. I need to get Mrs Stretchs views on this matter.

Of course like any good statistician, mathematician or scientist I have found one piece of data that confirms my already guesstimated findings and no further argument or research is needed. of course you have now read this and I believe for most of my readers you will probably be enlightened and relieved that your grey cloud could be a benefit!
This was emphasised by the following statement "The study also found that sad people were better at stating their case through written arguments.."

No comments:

Post a Comment